The Biotechnology laboratories are endowed with state-of-the-art equipment for DNA amplification and cloning, protein expression in different host organisms (bacteria, insect cells and mammalian cells), protein purification, protein crystallization as well as with all the major techniques (ITC, MST, SPR, CD) for the biophysical characterization of protein-protein and protein-ligand interactions.
- Macroscale thermophoresis Monolith NT.115 (Nanotemper)
- Isothermal titration calorimetry MicroCal PEAQ-ITC (Malvern Panalytical)
- SPR Biacore T200 (Cytiva)
- Circular dichroism spectrophotometer J-1500 (Jasco)
- Electrospinning SpinBox (Bioinicia)